Uncategorized

Ice Cream Week

bLOG CATEGORIEs + Search

kemps

kemps

I’m all about making the most of the summer months. Ya know, indulging. So I’m a sucker for a nice large waffle cone…or two. I’m excited to be partnering up with Kemps this week to celebrate national ice cream month. Below is a virtual ice cream party for the eyes and lucky me, I had four cartons of ice cream to myself today while shooting this post.

Pictured are 4 out of Kemps 40 specialty flavors. I chose their Mint Cow Tracks, Cherry Fudge Chunk, Caramel Cow Tracks, and Caramel Fudge Cow Tracks. I can say after trying each of those that my favorite is the Caramel Cow Tracks pictured above…I tried to practice my self control and not eat all three cones pictured above. I’ll be eating ice cream for weeks and I don’t feel bad about it. Make it a quadruple scoop waffle cone with one of each flavor and I’d be in queeni heaven.  We don’t do anything half way over here.

IMG_0700

IMG_0700

IMG_0722 (1)

IMG_0722 (1)

IMG_0706

IMG_0706

To celebrate national ice cream month, Kemps and I are giving away 5, $5 coupons to my readers. To enter, simply visit their page and comment on this blog post telling me which flavor you would like to try.

xo,

qk

1. Dolly Q says:

Mint cow tracks

2. sara lynn nash says:

Would love to try Cherry Fudge Chunk!!!

3. Lizanne Dooner says:

Caramel fudge tracks! Yum!

4. Nick says:

Time to bust out the spoon and try that cookie dough ice cream! Always been my favorite!!

5. erun96 says:

Yum! Moose Tracks Double Fudge sounds great 🙂

6. Mark says:

Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.

Your email address will not be published.

BEHIND THE brands

ABOUT KATIE

At home near the sea. Ever-focused on beauty and the thrilling art of creation; found in the moments that leave me breathless and in awe.

Heirloom schlitz synth, humblebrag scenester tumblr plaid narwhal offal tofu authentic hell of umami vaporware. Williamsburg sartorial put a bird on it craft beer YOLO. Quinoa austin woke, celiac iceland portland raw denim hella truffaut. Ennui fam flexitarian glossier you probably haven't heard of them vaporware tousled irony air plant.

WANT TO SEE MORE?

EXPLORE
PORTFOLIO

our

Join our community to be the first to know about studio updates, new offers, and enjoy early access to our brand & website maintenance slots.

JOIN THE LIST